In today’s world, businesses face the constant challenge of keeping up with an ever-growing pool of information. Guaranteeing efficiency, compliance and privacy is impossible without the right systems and processes in place. FileBank’s records and information management services offer your organization a cost-effective and reliable solution for storing and managing its information assets.
Since 1987, we’ve helped business representing a wide range of industries reduce overhead costs, streamline workflow processes, and improve information security. We offer our Belleville clients a wide array of records and information management services:
- Records Storage & Document Management: FileBank’s records storage and document management service offers a more efficient, affordable and secure alternative to storing your business records in filing cabinets. Our climate-controlled records centre features high-tech fire suppression and security monitoring systems designed to protect your documents from disasters and unauthorized access. We organize and index your records according to your requirements. Our barcode technology tracks your records throughout their retention lifecycle and enables quick access to your information. Simply request a file and we deliver it directly to you!
- Off-Site Data Security: Your digital data requires specialized protection and management. FileBank’s fire-resistant media vault is a secure, environmentally-controlled, repository for protecting and preserving backup tapes, hard drives and other data storage devices. We customize a media rotation solution that aligns with your backup schedule, so your data is protected off-site. If you require a continuous data protection solution, we also offer an online, cloud data storage solution.
- NAID AAA Certified Shredding Services: Secure information disposal is a critical part of any information management program. FileBank’s paper shredding and data destruction services reduce data breach liability and ensure legal compliance. As a National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) AAA Certified paper shredding provider, our equipment, staff and processes are independently audited on an unscheduled basis to ensure the highest level of information protection for your organization.
- Scanning & e-Document Creation: FileBank makes it easy to go paperless. Our scanning and e-document creation services convert your paper records to digital files that are easily stored, retrieved, and distributed. Our document scanning technicians handle the entire document scanning process, including preparation, indexing, imaging and conversion.
- e-Document Management: FileBank’s electronic document management services enable convenient, remote access to your digital files. Our intuitive software makes it easy to store, track and manage your information. In addition to providing initial setup and training for your staff, we also offer ongoing customer service support to give you the full benefit of our e-document management technology.
Learn More About FileBank Services in Belleville
FileBank is committed to providing you with a records and information management solution customized to your business. We also guarantee you’ll receive friendly, helpful customer service each and every time we serve you. For more information about how we can help your Belleville business, please contact us by phone or complete the form on this page.