What would a data breach or data loss event cost your company? The statistics say it could cost everything. Roughly 93 percent of companies who experience a serious data loss incident file for bankruptcy within a year of its occurrence. It doesn’t matter how large the company is or how successful it was before the event; the story nearly always ends the same way.
It’s too late to take action once data loss occurs, but you can take action now to greatly reduce your risk of becoming a statistic. And FileBank in Brampton offers a range of services that can help.
FileBank in Brampton Keeps Your Data Safe for a Secure Tomorrow
FileBank has helped many businesses in the Brampton area take proactive steps to ensure the safety of their data today and the ongoing security of their companies for years to come. Since 1987, we have been helping businesses improve efficiency, productivity and, above all, information security with our complete range of services:
- Records Storage & Document Management: Keep paper records in a secure off-site environment, protected from the threat of disaster and theft. Our records storage facilities allow you full access to your files whenever you need them, but keep them completely protected 24/7 with the latest advances in security, fire suppression and climate control. With our records management services, your team can continue to focus on their daily tasks throughout the move, as we’ll handle packing, indexing and transporting all of your files for you.
- Off-Site Data Security: Safeguard backup tapes, hard drives, disks, films and other media in our climate-controlled, fire resistant media vault. There, your data will be protected from damage and theft, yet remain easily retrievable. FileBank’s off-site data security team provides pick-up and delivery, and will be there to help you retrieve and recover data when you need it. We also offer online, cloud data storage if you would rather store your backups virtually rather than on physical media.
- NAID AAA Certified Shredding Services: The paper files and media you no longer need still have stay out of the hands of thieves. FileBank’s paper shredding and data destruction services make it easy to comply with all privacy and information security laws governing your industry. As a National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) AAA Certified paper shredding provider, we have a knowledgeable, bonded staff and the most advanced equipment on the market to handle the job for you. We can destroy your files on-site at your facility in our mobile shredding truck, or pick them up and transport them to our facility for secure destruction.
- Scanning & e-Document Creation: Become a paperless business without taking your team away from their day-to-day duties. FileBank’s scanning and e-document creation services can handle the conversion from paper documents to e-documents for you according to your exact requirements.
- E-Document Management: Easily manage your paper files and e-documents with the help of the latest e-document management software. FileBank can provide you with the perfect system to help you track and access your documents and will even provide training to introduce your team to our easy-to-use software.
If you’re ready to take action to protect your Brampton business, the FileBank team is ready to assist you. Our records management, media vault, document scanning and paper shredding services can benefit companies in any industry and can be customized to the needs of your business.
For more information about FileBank services in Brampton, please contact us by phone or complete the form on this page.